Exciting opportunity for an Event Coordinator to work within a charity providing conferences and events to medical professionals. The company offer great benefits to employees and a friendly working environment.
We are seeking a pro-active and experienced Event Coordinator, able to take on responsibility for running 25-30 events a year, managing all aspects of the event including:
- all event logistics such as catering, audio visual requirements, delegate packs, registration documents
- producing plans for marketing and communications and monitoring these, as well as delegate numbers
- planning a meeting budget pre-event and for reconciliation post-event
- Closing the event and post-event evaluation
Candidates will have at least 12 month’s relevant events experience gained in a B2B events role as well as:
- Degree educated
- Awareness of budgetary issues
- Strong attention to detail
- Capable of prioritising and organising own workload and able to work under own initiative
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Experience of using databases, MS outlook, word and excel
- Confident with strong customer service skills
- Flexible hours of working in order to cover needs of the service
Not the right role for you? Recommend a friend or colleague and, upon successful placement, receive £250 worth of vouchers!
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: London
- Salary: £22,000 - £23,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood