Leading organiser of B2B conferences and events is looking for a talented Events Marketing Executive to undertake creative marketing campaigns that include online, email, PPC, SEO, digital advertising and partnerships, in order to drive events revenues.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing and will have lots of ideas for building effective Events Marketing strategies.
You will organise creative campaigns that generate revenue, sales leads, web traffic and customer engagement.
- Educated to degree level
- 1-2 years’ experience in marketing, preferably within B2B events (not essential)
- Good understanding of marketing techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and social media
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics is a plus
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Organise and oversee online advertising campaigns such as social media, paid search, etc.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition
- Create marketing copy for brochures, emails, website material, social media, etc.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Identify target audience and grow database for lead generation
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Maintain and develop relationships with media partners
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Collaborate with the design department to produce promotional materials
- Communicate with social media followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Location: London
- Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 (plus bonus)
- Consultant: Faye Hampton