A well-established B2B financial publishing company is hiring a Conference Producer to take over their events portfolio. This is a great opportunity for an experience Conference Producer to be part of a growing team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Events, the successful Conference Producer will be an ambitious and articulate individual, who is well organised and be able to efficiently manage several events at once. You will be used to undertaking in-depth research to develop content-driven event programmes and confirm key industry speakers. The role will also include travelling to each event and on-site speaker management, making sure the programme is delivered smoothly and on time.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To take ownership of 3 – 5 events a year – developing the agenda and confirming speakers within agreed timelines to produce commercial event programmes that sales and marketing can use to attract both sponsors and delegates to the event
- To develop a strong understanding of the receivables finance sector
- Developing relationships with c-level executives across the industry
- Producing sales-driven copy for marketing emails
- To be onsite at your event!
- 1-2 years + conference production experience
- A sharp and analytical mind
- Great people skills, excellent at building relationships and influencing people
- A team player who puts energy and passion into what they do
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in the finance sector is a bonus
Location: Bromley (17 minutes from Victoria)
- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £30,000 + bonus
- Consultant: Leila Odish