Great opportunity for an Event Manager to join a dynamic, fast-growing, and vibrant company who pride themselves on innovation within the finance industry.
They are looking for an experienced Event Manager to come on board as a full-time Events & Industry Relations Manager.
This talented individual will manage events for 200+ guests, handle budgets, logistics, outbound communication with the press and media, and support delegate acquisition.
Working for a small but growing company, you will be exposed to all areas of the events, the business and learn about the investment industry as a whole. There is excellent scope for ambitious self-starters to carve out more senior opportunities for themselves as the business grows.
- Experience of managing large conferences of up to 300 people
- Experience managing parties, award ceremonies and industry briefings
- Experienced in researching your events, and maintaining the right contacts and identifying great potential speakers and sponsors
- Comfortable managing event budgets, driving revenues whilst managing costs
- Experience in working with the press and delivering relevant information and press releases to support key messages and build the company’s profile
- Obsessive attention to detail and meticulous planning skills
- Sociable in outlook and able to build nurturing relationships
- Confident negotiator
- Able to craft well-written communications and to support marketing and social media around the events
- Be on top of who’s who in your area and maintain relevant contact lists
- Self-motivated, able to own projects, and a be a team player
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with the professionalism and confidence to liaise with senior level industry clients
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE + great benefits
- Location: London
- Salary: £35,000 circa
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood