Exciting opportunity for a Conference Producer with at least a years’ experience to work for a global B2B media and information company, helping professionals and businesses excel. The successful Conference Producer will be working on the HR Portfolio.
The company is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative and seek to employ a bright, positive thinking Conference Producer with a can-do attitude. The company enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do so if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in! You will have all the support and guidance to produce industry leading HR Conferences!
- Carry out high quality primary research with industry leaders to develop unique programme content
- Identify the industry legends, market leaders, disruptors, innovators, thought leaders within the industry and secure their involvement
- Source, book and brief high calibre speakers
- Help guide your sales team’s strategy with in-depth research and a thorough understanding of your delegate market’s key business challenges
- Work closely with the marketing team to generate innovative and amazing content to support the summit campaign
- Shape new session formats that are innovative and interactive
- 1 years’ Conference Production experience
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Articulate with creative copy writing skills with a high attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure and independently to tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a readiness to take responsibility for your work. You will have the drive to succeed and you will be rewarded for it!
- Location: London
- Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Leila Odish