Senior Conference Produced
A fast growing; London based international media company with an excellent 25-year track record are looking for an experienced Conference Producer who can spot the next big thing to join their Energy team!
This is a great opportunity for a Conference Producer with 2 years + experience, who is commercially astute, hungry for information and able to change direction depending on what the industry says. The work will be challenging and rewarding and is an excellent opportunity to be part of an innovative sector with a pivotal role in the company’s development.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- To research (predominately via the phone) and identify new topic / conference opportunities within the Energy sector
- Identifying and acquiring leading experts as speakers
- Leading the marketing strategy for all of your conferences
- Identifying high end sponsorship packages to help achieve sponsorship targets for each conference
- Looking at the strategy to map out future opportunities for new markets
- Will have 2 years plus Conference Production experience
- Will have proven experience of launching conferences
- Will be a strong and confident communicator
- Will be commercially astute and entrepreneurial, an interest in business is a must!
- Will be dynamic and a team player
- Location: London
- Salary: £27,000 - £35,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Leila Odish