Senior Team Leader – Conference Production
A fantastic role for an experienced Conference Producer with Team Leader experience who is looking to share their already sound Conference Producing skills and grow their people development skills. The role is suited to a confident and flexible Conference Producer with a desire to work closely with the Head of Production. This role ideally is a pathway to Head of Production.
You will work with the Team Leaders and their Team Members to create exceptional quality conferences and support the Head of Production on strategic initiatives which will underpin the success of the business.
The Senior Team Leader will be resilient and creative but also passionate about quality. You'll ideally have a degree in communications, journalism, social enquiry or a related discipline, not to mention be proactive. A strong interest in current affairs is also necessary to produce timely and relevant conferences, as is an eagerness to learn. You will strive to meet goals and targets and possess excellent communication skills. You'll be required to work collaboratively, so a strong belief in your team is essential.
- To manage 3 direct reports
- Supporting, managing and developing the team of producers
- To work closely with the Head of Production to look at the strategy of the events
- To make sure all events have been researched, are relevant and profitable
- To work closely with all other teams (sales, marketing and ops) to ensure the team’s event are well planned and executed
Who we are looking for
You should be a confident self-starting individual with the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Conference Producer
- Minimum 1 year as a Team Leader
- A self-starting and confident individual with a proactive attitude
- Confident and efficient in all areas of people development
- Motivated by challenging goals and targets with a desire to exceed expectations
- Extremely organised and process orientated
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm, creativity and drive to succeed
This is a fantastic opportunity to move abroad and to join an extremely supportive and dynamic organisation. They work hard but love an excuse to be social. And finally, let’s not forget the sun!
- Location: Sydney
- Salary: £43,000 - £54,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Leila Odish