Exciting opportunity to join an innovative content and community-driven events and publishing business, focusing on the global Telecoms Infrastructure industry.
Based in The City, they are now seeking an Events Marketing Manager, who will be responsible for leading and managing all marketing strategy for a portfolio of EMEA events to ensure delivery against the business KPIs.
- Minimum 2 years’ commercial B2B event marketing experience
- 2:1 degree or higher
- Collaborative and confident leader
- Proven track record of the planning and delivery of multi-channel campaigns
- Eloquent communicator both verbally and in writing
- Experience of autonomous project leadership
- Hard working and diligent
- Experience with CRM and email marketing systems
Key responsibilities include:
- Define and implement the overall marketing strategy for a portfolio of events
- Planning, budgeting and implementing effective event marketing campaigns
- Drive sponsorship and delegate revenue through all online and offline channels, with a key focus on digital channels
- Ensure content and campaign plans and activities are fully integrated.
- Ensuring related websites are fully up to date
- Identify data acquisition strategy to grow the existing databases
- Set up and management of partnership deals
- Work closely with the sales function within the business to drive delegate revenue
- Manage budgets and forecasting for the team.
- Monthly reporting on both channel and behavioural marketing metrics
- Regularly review campaign analysis
- Location: London
- Salary: £30-35,000 per annum (plus bonus)
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon