Great opportunity for an immediate start- 6 month FTC -Events Manager. Delivering a portfolio of both commercial and non-commercial events in London and across the UK.
Working for one of the UK’s most effective and influential business organisations, as Events Manager you will be delivering an exciting portfolio of conferences, dinners and commercial roundtables.
The Events Manager will take day-to-day responsibility for delivering high quality events. You will ensure that all events are managed with precision, containing a critical path with clear milestones, budget and delegate targets and a well-targeted marketing strategy. As well as the following:
- Review all event models to ensure they are still delivering in member and commercial value.
- Prepare event budgets, ensuring costs are kept within targets.
- Ensure bookings are processed in timely fashion and liaising with delegates and speakers where appropriate.
- Account manage sponsors and ensure all contracts, invoicing and evaluations and completed accordingly.
- Work closely with the marketing and communications team to understand, manage and communicate pre-event briefings for internal and external stakeholders.
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent (preferably in a business, marketing, event-management related subject)
- Able to demonstrate significant experience of event management
- Able to demonstrate experience of delivering complex events for 200 plus delegates
- Knowledge of the B2B events market
- An interest in business and current affairs would be beneficial.
- Excellent communication, persuasion, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent project management, organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Strong written skills
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Self-motivated, solution-focused, resilient with a positive attitude
City of London
- Location: London
- Salary: £31,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood