Global events company, part of a wider international Plc is seeking an Event Operations Manager to support their expanding international events portfolio.
Fast growing events company specialising in Telecoms infrastructure is seeking an Event Operations Manager to support the continuing expansion of their international events portfolio.
About the role:
As the Event Operations Manager you will be the lead on at least three international events per year, as well as providing events support across other events.
You will negotiate, select and manage relationships with key suppliers, managing large budgets with great accuracy. As operational project leader, it will fall to you to ensure an outstanding customer experience from booking to onsite registration, catering, signage and offsite receptions.
You will also manage post-sale service for both sponsors and exhibitors, including involvement in credit control, editorial and advertising workflows, preparation of exhibitor manuals and visa letters.
You will be an important part of the project team ahead of the event, and the event operational team leader onsite at events. Teamwork and communication skills are key.
- Solid B2B commercial event experience
- Accomplished personal and project organisational skills, managing challenging and overlapping deadlines
- Confident and autonomous in your approach to work
- Flexible to travel internationally – up to 6 events per year
- Supplier negotiation, selection and management
- Committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience pre-event and onsite
- Excellent management of budgets, proven ability to control costs while ensuring quality
- Degree educated and hard working
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate with 12-18 months proven B2B events experience. You will be given a lot of responsibility from the of start so you must confident and able to use your initiative. Apply now!
City of London
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood