This role is ideal for an experienced Conference Producer to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. You will have a high degree of autonomy and responsibility. You will producing international finance conferences.
- To producer commercially successful international finance conferences
- To research with the desired target market to gather content for the agendas. This will involve travelling to the countries hosting the event to conduct meetings with the industry
- To liaise and engage with industry leaders to identify and acquire speakers
- To work with sales, marketing and operations to ensure the success of the events
- To build and maintain industry relationships
- You’ll have a strong academic background with minimum 1 years’ experience producing B2B conferences
- You’ll have the ability to assimilate high volumes of information and understand key concepts swiftly
- Will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Arabic or French speaker would be a plus
Understanding of financial markets, in particular, fixed income and capital markets would be a bonus.
- Location: London
- Salary: up to £29,000 DOE + profit share
- Consultant: Leila