Working for a global organization on their bespoke training courses in a wide range of sectors including finance, law, energy and interpersonal skills. You’d be working with clients to facilitate change in their businesses, enhance the skills of their employees, and accelerate the performance and careers on delegates.
As Senior Course Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end event management of in-house course logistics, taking responsibility of a share of a 450 training courses per year across UK, EMEA and US regions.
You will be managing 200 courses per year from contract to completion, responsible for hands-on delivery.
You will ensure financial targets and operational successes are achieved and will manage the financial aspects of the course.
You will have an excellent track-record in Event Management, exceptional administrative skills and an eye for detail.
You will be accountable for overall logistics: from organising trainers travel, to coordination with the client.
You must have excellent people-management skills and comfortable working alongside board-level faculty and delegates, external suppliers and internal Sales Managers.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified
- Solid events management experience, in a commercial logistics role
- Excellent relationship-building skills, attention to detail, and time management skills
- A professional team player, have a flexible approach to work, and a commercial business acumen
- You must be confident with finance and numbers
- A self-starter who can come in and hit-the-ground-running, confident at making independent decisions.
- Location: London
- Salary: £30,000 plus generous bonus and great benefits!
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood