Fast growing and innovative events organiser is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, driven and highly motivated sales person to join a fast-paced commercial team. You will be responsible for selling sponsorship packages, subscriptions and delegate places, whilst building and nurturing key relationships within the global Telecoms industry.
A high level of autonomy is essential to thrive within this challenging but rewarding position. The applicant will be supported in developing subject matter expertise in order to undertake a knowledge-based, consultative sales process, customising proposals to meet the needs of different clients.
- 2-4 years sales experience essential, with the proven ability to work to and achieve targets
- Educated to degree level
- High level of autonomy is essential, with a highly motivated, efficient and professional approach
- An ability to learn, understand and apply industry knowledge
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Strong organisational skills are important
- A high level of literacy and numeracy is essential
- Energy, work rate, commitment and productivity will be essential to success
- The willingness to travel internationally to events and client meetings
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 (plus commission)
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon