This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conference Producer to take full responsibility for sector research for the Public Sector Shows, including research and validation on both show content and new commercially-driven content areas.
Your focus will be on developing and maintaining a deep knowledge of the public sector as well as key partner relationships, to inform strategic decisions around the event’s direction and deliver innovative year-round content.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Full management and production of all expo content elements – conference programme, seminar tracks, sponsor sessions
- Extensive in-depth industry research via telephone, online and in-person to understand market wants and needs
- Identifying and acquiring high level industry leading speakers
- To undertake strategy related analysis, research and commercial feasibility assessment projects to develop event portfolio
- Management of a Content Executive
- 2 years’ experience producing B2B content, either working on exhibitions or LSE
- Commercially aware and able to demonstrate strategic thinking
- Will have an understanding or interest in the Public Sector
- Able to network and engage at a senior level, confidently and competently
- Line management experience is a bonus
- Location: London
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Leila Odish