A global B2B media and information company, helping professionals and businesses excel in a digital world are looking for an event Director (6 months maternity cover, potential for longer).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and dynamic team. As the Event Director you will lead the events strategy, and manage the marketing, operations, delegate sales and production teams to deliver against ambitious goals, which include new event launches and geo-clones.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To drive the strategy meetings for each event, developing commercial conversations and creating action plans
- Preparing the project schedule for each event, allocating responsibility for delivery and managing a motivated team to work collaboratively towards the goal
- Supporting the production, marketing, delegate sales and operations teams to ensure all targets are hit
- P&L responsibility for each event
- To work with sponsorship team to generate commercial inventory that meets, and exceeds the needs of the clients
- To identify new opportunities to expand the portfolio or enhance event revenue
The Ideal Candidate:
- Successful event management experience, planning and running mid-large B2B corporate events – Conferences, exhibitions and awards
- Exceptional project direction and management skills
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills, clear and confident when it comes to decision making
- Self-motivated, initiative and high energy
- Passionate about achieving business success and driving account improvement
The Event Director will have full accountability for event planning, performance and profitability as well strategic business growth. This a great opportunity for an experienced event professional!
- Location: London
- Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
- Consultant: Leila