Fast growing and ambitious B2B conference company is looking for a talented and motivated Sponsorship Sales Manager to join their team.
Your mission will be to sell high level sponsorship packages across a global series of conferences and events. You will be highly consultative in your approach, able to build and nurture relationships with senior individuals in the Road Infrastructure and Investment sectors.
In return, the company offers a fun and dynamic working environment, competitive commission, international travel, and the opportunity to work for a fast-growing and successful business, already leading the way in their market.
- 2 years’ experience in selling sponsorship for a B2B conference company
- Demonstrable track record of achieving financial targets on B2B conferences
- Consultative approach
- Able to build relationships with senior level clients
- Able to source and generate new business
- Able to manage key client account and increase yield
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Hungry and ambitious
- Location: London Bridge
- Salary: £30,000 (£50k OTE)
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon