We are looking for a customer service superstar, with excellent administration skills, and proven background in a fast-paced environment. Joining a global events company to support the event team on their portfolio of international events.
- Processing registrations from the customers
- Invoicing, credit control and securing payments
- Responding and resolving wide ranging customer queries.
- Improving customer service systems and processes
- Supporting the operations team to ensure seamless delivery of the events
- Salesforce database system experience is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent communication skills – spoken, written, telephone.
- Calm and confident – able to work under strict deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Extremely organized – able to multi-task with high attention to detail
- Must have experience in a customer service environment
- Highly numerate – invoicing, budgets (including multiple currencies)
- Proactive, willingness to show initiative
- Flexible to travel internationally to deliver customer service onsite (3-4 trips per year)
Location: St Paul’s
Salary: £22 – 24,000
- Location: City of London
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Faye Hampton