Leading publisher and B2B events organizer, focusing on the Finance industry, is looking for an experienced, successful Events Marketing Manager with a strong track record of marketing and growing large scale conferences and events.
As the Events Marketing Manager you will be responsible for implementing marketing campaign plans on time and within budget in order to meet business objectives. You will ensure that all product information is accurate and up-to-date at all times, and will strive to meet group marketing target and ROI objectives.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience marketing B2B conferences and events
- Excellent organisational skills - the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise projects
- Excellent communication skills both dealing with external and internal contacts
- Very strong written and verbal skills
- Highly numerate and able to assimilate and understand financial data quickly and accurately
- Self-motivated and keen to learn
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good understanding of HTML and other web languages.
- Attention to detail for analysing, tracking and evaluating email campaigns.
- Willingness to travel internationally
Key responsibilities include:
- Produce, monitor and control the effectiveness of all marketing and promotional materials
- Research external marketing opportunities for the events, e.g. media partners
- Manage the leads, and monitor the progress of the telesales team and circulate reports to the event team
- Liaise with relevant departments internally to ensure effective marketing of events at all levels
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Budget management
- Contribute to the strategic development of marketing activities within the Events team
- Exceed targeted delegate volumes on events
- Ensure marketing communications are implemented within time and budget
- Location: Central London
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon