Joining this respected team behind the leading international event to the Global Media, Entertainment and Technology community, we are seeking an energetic and self-motivated Conference Producer to produce key streams within this flagship conference.
The role is a blend of research, creativity, marketing and key stakeholder management and an opportunity to work with the team to reinvent the programme and audience experience.
• Conduct comprehensive conference research and construct and write high quality benefit-driven programmes
• Identify and secure high-profile speakers
• Collaborate with event operations teams and with Marketing, Sales and Sponsorship teams to drive revenue growth
• Jointly manage communications between content teams and all marketing outlets
• Work with content steering group to develop products across the portfolio
• An experienced content producer confident in tackling new content topics
• Good editorial judgement and strong commercial acumen
• Have the ability to influence, negotiate and build rapport with senior executives
• Proven organisational, planning and project implementation skills
• Experience of social media marketing would be beneficial
If you’re an experience Conference Producer looking to work on a large-scale annual event rather than high volume conferences this could be a great opportunity for you. Get in touch to discuss ASAP. Recruiting now!
- Location: London
- Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Leila Odish