Event Operations Executive
A unique opportunity for a passionate, forward-thinking and confident Event Operations Executive to join an ambitious Operations team. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will assist with the end-to-end logistics of two international trade shows to ensure smooth execution of events.
As Event Operations Executive you will:
- Assist the Operations Manager with the full operation and organisation of 2 trade shows in liaison with respective show directors / managers.
- Assist with development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Sourcing of suppliers for all show marketing requirements in timely and cost-effective manner.
- Organization and coordinating of all registration, hostesses, transfers and furniture and anything else the Operations Manager needs assistance on.
- Attend travel trade shows dealing with events organizations to source new suppliers and possible innovations, sponsorship opportunities for the show.
- Assisting on the on-site build up and break down, registration, appointments, client management,
- Coordinating pick up and deliveries, onsite material, collation of team on-site packs.
- An experienced Operations/Event Executive with 1-3 years’ experience in fast-paced commercial B2B events logistics role.
- A real passion for the world of travel and creative events.
- Self-motivated and be able to learn quickly
- Strong organisational abilities, accuracy, attention to detail and highly methodical.
- Must thrive under pressure, to relish the challenge of achieving new goals and be flexible with the team.
- Happy and able to travel internationally approx. 6 times a year. This includes Morocco, South Africa, United States, and Bali.
We are hiring immediately. Looking to interview now, starting in January. Contact Lils to discuss this role further.
£22,000 – £25,000
Amazing staff benefits including: great working culture, team building away days, free day off on your birthday, generous annual leave, training opportunities.
- Location: London
- Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood