Event Operations Manager
A unique opportunity for a passionate, forward-thinking and confident Event Operations Manager to lead an ambitious Operations team. You will take charge of the end-to-end logistics of two international trade shows, directly line managing an Operations Executive to ensure smooth execution of events.
You will bring a sense of creativity and structure to the role, delivering an innovative operations practice and confident leadership.
As Event Operations Manager you will:
- Take full end-to-end logistics responsibility for two large-scale international trade shows, from proposal to delivery.
- Manage the budgets for all events, using excellent negotiation skills. Creating a good network of quality suppliers and maintaining excellent relationships.
- Directly line manage the Event Operations Executive, acting as a role model for the business
- Provide strategic oversight and coordination of all projects.
- An experienced and credible Operations Manager, proud of your portfolio to date. A track record of producing events with brilliant execution, within budget and without issues.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in fast-paced commercial B2B events management role.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of trade shows operations, budgeting, and communication
- Strong leaderships and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, super organised, efficient, and commercially considerate.
- Happy and able to travel internationally approx. 6 times a year. This includes Morocco, South Africa, US, and Bali.
We are hiring immediately. Looking to interview now, starting in January.
Amazing staff benefits including: team building away days, birthday free day off work, generous annual leave, training opportunities.
- Location: London
- Salary: £29,000 - £34,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood