Senior Conference Producer
Working for a leading conference and publishing business, this is a great opportunity for a Conference Producer who has overachieved in their current role and is looking to take a step up and become one of the senior members of the production team.
As part of the senior members team you will be expected to lead research into new event launch opportunities. You will also have the ability to bring the team together and oversee delivery of the events.
The successful Conference Producer must be willing to travel internationally, and often!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To put together commercially successful, content driven events (conferences and awards)
- To map the selling relationships and content drivers within the industry with a view to launch new formats
- To introduce new ideas and formats to expand an event or series of events
- To work closely with sales, marketing and ops to ensure the success of the events
- To mentor and develop new members of the team
- Conference production, 2 years’ +
- Experience expanding large scale events
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable budget management experience (desirable)
- Will be an outgoing, presentable and professional leader, to represent the company and the brand at events, in person or on stage
The successful Conference Producer must be willing to travel around every 6 weeks to places like The States, South America and Singapore!
- Location: London
- Salary: £30,000 + excellent profit share
- Consultant: Leila Odish