Looking for a Marketing role that gives you autonomy while also being part of a team? A role that challenges you from day one by putting you in-front of senior business people? What about joining a company that values enthusiasm over experience?
Leading B2B conference and events company, on a fast-track to growth, is looking for an Entry Level Events Marketing Assistant to join their dynamic team. They are looking for candidates with bags of enthusiasm, hard-working ethic and can-do attitude.
You will use the full marketing mix to target clients. You will gain an understanding of the target audience and will then help to develop and deliver marketing plans on time and within budget.
- University degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude which enables you to work well individually and in a team
- Ability to manage and prioritise competing deadlines and objectives
- Languages would be an advantage
Key Responsibilities include
- Database management and research – including updating and maintaining the existing database and sourcing new data
- Writing engaging and targeted copy for emails and direct mail
- Designing brochures and other marketing collateral for events
- Recruiting media partners for events and managing these relationships
- Website management – update content, build sites and develop ways to boost SEO
- Developing strong networks and expanding industry knowledge through attending conferences and industry events
- Location: London
- Salary: £19,000 - £23,000
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon