Based in the heart of South West London, a vibrant and buzzing company are looking for their next Event Logistics Superstar to join their team. The company have an extensive portfolio of conferences, exhibitions and training courses within energy and infrastructure.
The Logistics Manager will deliver two large-scale international conferences in China and US. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants responsibility, is happy to independently attend business meetings abroad and being away for 3-4 weeks to attend the annual event.
- Providing event support and assistance to the Head Logistics Manager, assisting in the delivery of conference logistics for both events
- Research, evaluate, negotiate and develop commercial relationships with suppliers
- Ensuring the operational aspects of each event are successful and cost-effective
- Managing and multi-tasking across all events: pre-event, on-site, and post-event
- Working within the event project timelines and budgets as set out by the Project Manager
- Managing costs, invoices & payments effectively and efficiently
- A minimum of two years in events management, within a commercial conference and events organization
- Experience of managing large-scale events, preferably internationally
- A multitasker, able to juggle multiple projects
- Excellent proven negotiation skills
- Able to manage event budgets, costs and payments in multiple currencies
- Professional and reliable
- Confident, proactive, efficient, you’ll be calm under pressure and able to use your initiative
- An excellent communicator, flawless spoken and written English. Mandarin speaker an advantage.
- Location: Battersea
- Salary: £26,000 - £29,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood