A great opportunity for an experienced Conference Producer to join a growing business who focus on targeting director level executives within the insurance sector. One of the main areas of recent growth have been the breakfast briefings which is where you fit in!
Working with the sponsors to define topics and agree audience profiles, you will be hands on in producing 20 + breakfast briefings a year. You will take ownership of a very profitable part of the business!
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Produce and run 20+ breakfast briefings per
- Speaker acquisition and liason, including briefing calls
- Work with marketing manager to coordinate invitation process
- Write executive summaries
- Where necessary chair / facilitate breakfast briefings
- Experience producing B2B Conferences / Webinars / Events within the insurance sector
- Excellent written and verbal communications. Have the confidence to speak with and build relationships with C-level / director-level insurance executives
- The ability to multi-task and work on more than one event at a time
- The ability to work independently and hit deadlines without micromanagement
- Experience in insurance is a bonus!
- Location: Maidstone
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
- Consultant: Leila Odish