Graduate Conference Producer
Exciting opportunity for a Graduate to join an international media company as a Conference Producer! Working on international B2B conferences you will be researching industry issues with leading experts in the field.
If you're confident, ambitious and a great communicator with a desire to learn how to run your own business, then this company and role is for you!
Key Responsibilities for a Conference Producer:
- To develop commercially viable conferences based on in-depth market research (calling) into the relevant market and topic
- Identifying and acquiring industry leaders to come on board as speakers
- Identify new and interesting business trends; through speaking to business leaders worldwide - discussing developing issues - what’s going to be vital in the future
- To produce marketing campaigns and to work closely with the sales and logistics team to make sure the conference is successful
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
- Have 6 – 12 months’ B2B commercial work experience
- Hard-working and motivated
- Will have done extra curriculum activities, such as being part of a sports team, playing a musical instrument, travelling abroad, doing something out of their comfort zone!
- Will have curiosity and the desire to learn about business opportunities
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 + profit share and excellent benefits
- Consultant: Leila Odish