A global conference company are looking for a hungry, ambitious and energetic graduate to work on the logistics for their international events! Travel is required to their emerging market destinations to maintain long-lasting relationships with clients.
Tasks & Responsibilities Include:
- Sourcing suppliers and negotiating contracts
- Organising contracts with hotels
- Liaising with speakers, sponsors and exhibitors via phone and email to ensure they have sent all relevant information and to meet their operational and logistical requirements
- Briefing event teams and managing the event on the day to ensure the highest quality of excellence is delivered
- Educated to degree level (ideally with an Events Management degree)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized, a fast learner, and able to think on your feet
- Well presented, professional, reacts calmly when faced with unexpected situations
- Some experience in B2B events is a bonus
Interviews commencing on 16th November so apply immediately!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: Chancery Lane
- Salary: £21,000 - £24,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood