Graduate Conference Producer
A great opportunity for a graduate to start their career in events as a Conference Producer working for an international FTSE100 media company. You’ll be researching and developing a mixture of topical new and repeat conferences – as well as occasional training courses – on specialist regulatory and risk management ‘hot topics’ in the international financial services markets.
As a Conference Producer you will be responsible for 10 conference per year, predominately in in London, with a small proportion taking place elsewhere in Continental Europe, Asia and the USA.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- To research (both by phone and face to face meetings) new and existing conference ideas, assess their feasibility
- To write innovative and commercially compelling conference programmes based upon the research conducted
- To invite and confirm high-level industry speakers to participate in the programmes produced
- To establish and maintain strong contacts within the sector that you work
- To liaise with other departments (Sponsorship and Delegate Sales, Marketing, and Administration) and provide guidance to them to insure the success of the conferences
- To attend your event!
- Excellent academic record (including a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent, masters preferred)
- 1 year’s experience of working in a commercial environment post university
- Possesses an entrepreneurial, positive and hard-working attitude and is commercially astute
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Creative with strong self-drive project management skills.
- Able to conduct research with senior business professionals confidently
- An interest in finance is a bonus!
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 + £10,000 OTE
- Consultant: Leila Odish