Working for one the UK’s leading providers of training courses to the public sector, the Programme Assistant will assist in the day to day management of policy training courses and a portfolio of client-commissioned professional development training courses.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Researching new course ideas and updating of content on repeat courses
- Managing a portfolio of client-commissioned training courses
- Liaising with clients and trainers
- Providing marketing briefs to the relevant teams
- Assisting with new course development and updating of content on repeat courses
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (2.1 and above, and ideally with a keen interest in public policy)
- Strong commercial acumen and drive
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Committed and driven individual with a positive attitude
This role is based in Central London and offers rapid career progression. Salary £20,000 - £22,000 and 25 days holiday.
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Leila Odish