Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conference Producer to join a world class Professional Body on a 12-month maternity contract. Researching and producing industry leading conferences and events.
With a history that can be traced all the back to the 18th century, this company has established itself as the leading institution for its sector. They are viewed by major financial institutions and world governments as the 'gold standard' when it comes to professional regulation in the property sector.
This is a great opportunity for a Conference Producer to join a dynamic and supportive on a 12 month maternity contract.
Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Research and generate topic ideas and produce high value conference programmes that reflect the needs of the target audience
- Create and deliver conference budgets
- Produce highly targeted and comprehensive marketing briefs to ensure the success of the conference(s)
- Establish relationships with key contacts in relation to sector, regional and global assigned areas in order to gain key market insights
- 2+ years’ experience in conference production
- Knowledge and experience within the land, property and construction sectors
- Experience in budgeting and basic finance
- Strong in Good research and analytical skills
- Project Management skills
- Interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- Location: Westminster
- Salary: Up to £32,000 depending on experience
- Consultant: Leila Odish