World leading knowledge provider is looking for a creative and highly motivated Portfolio Manager. This is the ideal role for an experienced Senior Conference Producer, with some management experience, looking to take on a new challenge of greater autonomy.
You will be reporting to the Senior Portfolio Director and will be setting the direction and strategy of the portfolio, establishing growth and opportunities and creating exceptional products in this fast-moving sector.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Producing 3 conferences a year, and managing the team of 4 to make sure the conferences that they produce are successful
- Looking at the overall strategy of the portfolio, identifying topics / areas you could optimise
- Liaising with analysts, external clients and the industry to ensure highest quality agendas are produced
- Identifying new launch ideas, building partnerships with associations to gather new content
- Work closely with marketing team to ensure delegate and audience acquisition process maximises attendance of high-quality, relevant attendees to all events
- Previous 3 years’ Conference Production experience, telecoms knowledge would also be advantageous
- Experience of managing and developing junior conference producers
- Prior experience working with sales teams and marketing teams
- Proven experience in identifying hot topics and converting them into new events
- Driven, ambitious, competitive and passionate about events
- Location: London
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + excellent profit share
- Consultant: Leila Odish