Senior Conference Producer
An exciting and rare opportunity for a Conference Producer to join a company at the beginning of their journey! Joining a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation you will be responsible for all the of the content for the conferences.
With a focus on Road Infrastructure, the company brings together professionals from the industry to connect and engage with each other. They’ve already produced highly successful events this year and are now looking for a dynamic and driven Conference Producer to develop the calendar of events for 2018 and beyond!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To research with the target audience to gather compelling and need to know information for your conference
- To travel international to meeting to gather your research and to build relationships
- To identify and acquire industry leaders to come on board and speak at the conference
- To launch new events in Africa, Europe and Asia
- To be the face of the event, to attend and to continue to build industry relationships
- 2 years’ plus Conference Production experience, producing commercial B2B conferences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, proven experience in building industry relationships
- Excellent research skills, can show that you can spot commercial opportunities
- Entrepreneurial and dynamic, you’ll be excited by joining a start-up company and the benefits that it can bring!
This opportunity would suite a dynamic Conference Producer who wants to move in to a Head of Production role in 12 months, hiring and growing a team.
- Location: London
- Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 + 2% profit share
- Consultant: Leila Odish