Senior Events Executive
Joining an established law firm where you will be directly line managing an Event Executive, you will be working on a variety of events, ranging from breakfast briefings, seminars, reception drinks, social/networking events and conferences for clients and members of the firm.
- Creating an event strategy and associated plans to achieve business objectives
- Working closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager to ensure successful, cost-effective and high-quality delivery of events
- Project managing events, delivered on time and on budget
- Prepare post-event reports and chair debrief meetings, measuring event success
- Directly line-managing the Event Executive
- Passionate and experienced in running quality events, preferably in a professional services environment
- A great team player and supportive leader, experienced in supervising or managing another team member
- Have a natural flair for building and developing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Creative in bringing ideas to the table, helping the team deliver innovative events
- Ideally experienced in using Venture, InterAction, WordPress and social media tools
Location: Central London
You will be an integral part of the Marketing, Communications and Events department within the firm. Fantastic benefits include: great working hours, private health care, free on-site gym, season ticket loan, enhanced maternity, staff social events throughout the year.
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation.
- Location: Victoria
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood