Opportunity to manage events for a global association spanning the accountancy and legal industries. Running seminars and events worldwide in countries including Finland, China, Malaysia. Working in a small team and reporting to the Head of Events, the Event Manager has full ownership for their events.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
An exciting opportunity to take ownership of seminars and events around the world. The role includes event logistical planning and on-site management as well as developing the technical programme with dedicated organising committees. Excellent communication is a MUST – organising international events from the London office.
- Managing all logistics for a portfolio of international seminars and events.
- Developing technical programme, working closely with a committee of experts
- Negotiating event contracts
- Budget management
- Event registration management
- Stakeholder management
- Promoting event sponsorship
- Running the event on-site
- Knowledge of the insolvency and turnaround profession would be an advantage
- Strong background in Event Management, particularly B2B or within an association, and managing international events
- Confident, diplomatic, and comfortable with dealing with people at a very senior level
- Independent and able to work autonomously
- An excellent communicator and comfortable on the phone
- Multi-lingual and culturally sensitive
- Happy to travel and work internationally – 5 times a year, spending a week away each time
Salary: up to £35,000
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation
- Location: London (City Of)
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood