Exciting opportunity for an experienced and sophisticated Exhibition Sales Manager to join an ambitious and rapidly growing exhibition organiser.
This role would be working for a highly successful portfolio of Oil & Gas exhibitions held globally each year. The role would be a combination of new business development and account management, selling across four exhibitions in three continents.
It is a perfect role for a hard working, ambitious, driven sales professional who is happy to conduct sales over the phone & via email, as well as travelling the world: conducting face to face meetings, attending competitor trade shows and scheduling business development road trips
- Specific exhibition industry knowledge (2-7 years)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Exceptional commercial & negotiation skills
- Resilient, customer-minded, results driven
- Highly consultative approach to sales
- Problem solver
- Able to get under the skin of an industry, and form a deep understanding of a client’s needs
- Energetic personality
Key responsibilities include
- Exceed sales objectives and targets, growing accounts and generating new business.
- Achieve daily KPIs such as calls made, client conversations etc.
- Hitting sponsorship targets for each event
- Build sustainable relationships with exhibitors (incl. face to face) to improve market knowledge and retention ratio
- Updating & extend prospects database
- Work cohesively and as a team
- Global travel to see customers, competitive tradeshows and generation of new business.
- Understand the market: main challenges and trends of the sector, industry value chain & key players.
- Location: Twickenham
- Salary: £35k (plus excellent commission structure)
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon