A great opportunity in a dynamic events and publishing company based on Old Street, London, working on their bespoke client events.
A progressive working environment in a modern office. Great opportunity for someone holding a minimum of 12 months B2B events experience to step into a hands-on operations role.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Working with the event manager, providing operational support on a range of live and digital events – including awards, roundtables, dinners, conferences and festivals.
- Drawing up a list of key event deadlines and ensuring all tasks are managed to a precise schedule and costs do not exceed agreed budget/ forecast.
- Working with commercial, content and marketing teams to ensure digital and print collateral is “on brand” and consistent.
- Sourcing venues, negotiating contracts and building excellent relationships with key stakeholders.
- Taking care of administrative tasks associated with their events.
- Working closely with editorial teams to develop strong relationships, encouraging integration, good communication and smooth running of projects, and ensuring the best content is produced for events.
- MINIMUM of 12 months events experience working in a fast-paced events environment.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Experience working on B2B conferences, awards and other events.
- Experience of managing and forecasting budgets
- Experience managing relationships with key stakeholders and delivering their requirements.
- Outstanding communication skills – verbal and written.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines.
- Positive attitude and results-driven
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood