Dynamic events company is looking for an experienced Awards and Conferences sponsorship manager to lead the expansion of a highly successful brand, focusing on SME and entrepreneurial success in the UK.
You will play a key role in the roll out of a series of content-led spin-off events, providing sponsors with thought leadership and structured networking opportunities to compliment the awards
The awards themselves are very well established and respected. The calibre of sponsors the event attracts including the likes of BUPA, BMW and Amazon reflects the extraordinary quality of the businesses that enter and attend.
The ideal person will have ample B2B Awards and Conference sponsorship sales experience, preferably in a comparable market. Existing contacts will be highly beneficial.
- 2-5 years of successfully selling B2B events sponsorship
- A demonstrable track record of exceeding targets
- A demonstrable track record of winning new business
- A strong ability to quickly understand new markets
- A knowledge of, and interest in, business issues
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact with very senior figures
- Strong sales planning and accurate forecasting
- Management experience an advantage but a must is a strong desire to take on a management role whilst maintaining personal targets
Day-to-day responsibilities for this role would include:
- Analysing and researching the buy/sell relationship for each event, developing a strong pipeline for new business
- Delivering personal revenue targets, you will nurture leads from research through to close – developing existing clients and winning new business
- Growing deep industry knowledge, you will be out in the market meeting key players and cultivating commercial relationships
- Creating bespoke sales packages that precisely meet our clients’ needs, with a clear understanding of their requisite ROI
- Managing and updating your pipeline and providing accurate sales forecasts
- Closing business and ensuring the event exceeds all sponsorship targets
- Location: Chelsea Harbour, London
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon