Independent conference company, specialising in the European Energy sector seeks a B2B Events Executive to join the growing team. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Events Co-ordinator to take on more responsibility as the main events person in the team.
As Events Executive you will be given responsibility for all the customer service and event logistics, working closely with the Director and the multifunction team. Joining a close knit, dynamic team of self-starters and high achievers you will be keen to learn and have loads of energy and enthusiasm.
The role involves:
- Taking a brief from the conference producer and sourcing all suppliers, from venue, AV, photographer, ensuring quotes are benchmarked and negotiated
- Co-ordinating all requirements for speakers, sponsors and exhibitors
- On-site delivery – ensuring an efficient and highly customer- focused experienced event
- Credit control and event P & L Management
- Proven b2b event management experience, preferably gained in a B2B commercial conference business
- Strong influencing, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong customer service focus
- 2.1 degree ideally in Events Management
This role would suit a self-motivated and driven events co-ordinator ready to step up. Working for a small but successful company with exciting growth plans, this role presents an opportunity to learn daily and progress your events experience and skills, working closely with Directors of the business.
- Location: Finchley Central, London
- Salary: £23-25k + profit share + Pension
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood