Project Manager - Conferences
A fantastic opportunity for a graduate with 1-2 years’ work experience, to take on the full end-to-end lifecycle of Conference Production. You’ll run two projects per year with full autonomy over every aspect of the conference process - this is a full-on project management role.
As a Conference Producer you will research and develop your conference agenda, identify and acquire industry leaders to come on board as speakers. You will see the conference through, following the marketing, sales, and operations to actually attending the conference on the day!
- Outstanding written and verbal communication used as a tool to build relationships
- Excellent research skills
- 1-2 years’ commercial work experience (recruitment consultants, estate agents, telesales, all work well)
- Resilient, proactive and ambitious!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To produce 2 conferences a year from start to finish
- To research and identify new conference opportunities. Conducting primary and secondary research with senior industry figures
- Negotiating and managing strategic commercial partnerships
- Managing a content led marketing strategy
- To source the venue for your conference
- To attend your event!
We’ve found that individuals who most often excel in this role are those who have been achievers in areas outside of academia. Talented musicians, sports people, linguists, young entrepreneurs, adventurers.
- Location: London
- Salary: £24,000 - £25,000 + profit share
- Consultant: Leila Odish