Project Manager - Conferences
A fantastic opportunity for a graduate with 1-2 years’ experience in a commercial role, to take on the full end-to-end lifecycle of Conference Production. You’ll run two projects per year with full autonomy over every aspect of the conference process – from research through production, marketing, sales, and logistics.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication used as a tool to build relationships
- Excellent research skills
- Experience of consultative sales
- 1-2 years’ commercial work experience
- Resilient and proactive, ambitious!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To produce 2 conferences a year from start to finish
- To research and identify new conference opportunities. Conducting primary and secondary research with senior industry figures
- Negotiating and managing strategic commercial partnerships
- Managing a content led marketing strategy and budget
- To source the venue for your conference and to do the logistics for the event
- To attend your event!
We’ve found that individuals who most often excel in this role are those who have been achievers in areas outside of academia. Talented musicians, sports people, linguists, young entrepreneurs, adventurers.
- Location: London
- Salary: £24,000 - £25,000 + profit share
- Consultant: Leila Odish