Marketing Executive – Petrochemical Events
Leading global provider of information and events for the global petrochemicals industry is looking for a bright and ambitious Marketing Executive to work on a portfolio of market-leading events. You will be personally responsible for marketing around 5 conferences per year to global audiences, as well as up to 40 prestigious training courses.
You’ll be responsible for planning, developing and executing cost-effective and targeted marketing campaigns, making decisions on tactics, setting deadlines and managing timelines in order to generate delegate revenue and volumes to achieve the overall events targets.
In return, you’ll get to work in a fast-paced and team orientated environment, with fantastic employee benefits!
- 1-2 years’ experience in either a conference / training company or a commercially driven marketing role utilising a variety of marketing channels
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ambitious, dynamic and self-motivated person with the will to drive forward new ideas
- Commercially focused with a desire to build a career in the conference industry
- Able to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Creative thinker
- Analytical and numerate
- Experience of using integrated marketing channels
- You will have full responsibility for all marketing channels for your event including emails, online marketing, direct mail and social media
- Plan, develop and implement cost effective, targeted marketing campaigns for conferences and events
- Manage budgets
- Reporting and analysis of campaign results
- Working closely with internal team to maximise results
- Developing timelines to help maximise lead time and to ensure key prospects are hit regularly with different messages
- Building relationships with the wider company marketing team to enable cross promotional activities
- Location: Sutton
- Salary: £25,000 (plus bonus & benefits)
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon