An award-winning Education-Technology company are looking for a talented Event Coordinator to take charge of their events and presence at external conferences, exhibitions and tradeshows.
Their events are mostly UK-based, with some being in Jakarta and Sydney. These will vary between conferences, managing exhibition stands at tradeshows, small regional events and proactively driving brand-awareness at events across the country. Due to the volume and geography of the events, the majority are managed remotely from the London office.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Handle the entire process for tradeshows, exhibitions and lead generation events.
- Take full responsibility for the annual conference. This includes delegate and speaker management, online registration, liaising with key stakeholders.
- Negotiate with stakeholders, venues and suppliers.
- Analyse the success of the events and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling content and promotional strategies.
- Pay close attention to rolling budget forecast.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience from a commercial events company planning B2B conferences and events.
- Have excellent communication skills, you’ll be able to engage with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner
- Be experienced in all aspects of events: from concept to post-analysis.
- Have the ability to juggle multiple projects. You must have a proven track record in high-volume of events (approximately 35 annual events).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood