Senior Conference Producer – Healthcare
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Conference Producer to own three well established Conferences, including the flagship event, for a leading media company. This role is ideal for a Conference Producer who wants to be part of shaping the UK health sector, by providing a forum for decision makers to connect and influence change’.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To conduct detailed F2F and telephone research with the industry to develop the content for the events, including working with in-house editorial teams
- To write topical and commercially viable conference programmes, identifying and acquiring industry leaders to bring on as speakers
- To analyse previous events to identify the direction the new events should take
- To project manage the events through conception, to delivery, including working with internal teams to make sure the events are commercially viable and delivered on time
- Engage with and work to the event P&L
- Minimum 2 years’ conference producer experience
- Strong qualitative and quantitative research skills, confident and keen to be on the telephone
- Excellent communication skills, will be diplomatic and be able to develop and maintain strong personal relationships with team members and external stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, proactive and ambitious
- Results orientated with strong attention to detail
Whilst initially producing events for a well-established portfolio, there is also the scope to take a lead role in topic generation!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: London
- Salary: £31,000 + bonus
- Consultant: Leila Odish