Senior Conference Producer
A great opportunity for an experienced Conference Producer to join a young and vibrant medium sized company in the heart of London.
You will have full ownership of launching your own events. As an experienced Conference Producer, you will be looking for your next step up. You'll be tenacious and driven with a keen interest in developing new conferences.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To launch 6-7 international conferences focusing on technology and innovation
- To conduct in-depth market research with industry leaders to extract compelling and exciting topics for the agendas
- To identify and acquire leading experts to speak at the conferences
- To work with the sales, marketing and events team to make sure the event is successful
- Will have 2 years’ experience producing commercially viable B2B conferences
- Will have an interest or experience in the technology
- Will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Will have experience launching new events
- Will be educated to degree level or equivalent
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: London
- Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Leila Odish