Exciting opportunity for an ambitious and energetic Marketing Project Manager to join a top 20 global exhibition company. They run over 200 events and 11 venues in 19 countries around the world.
The Marketing Project Manager will join a very entrepreneurial and fun team, who look for energetic and driven individuals to help grow both the shows and the company.
The main focus of this role is to plan and implement the marketing campaign for the events, including the development of strategies, targets, marketing mix, content & features, and full marketing budget management.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in marketing, among which 2 in events marketing
- Big picture thinking, adaptability and resilience
- High standards of communication
- Strong analytical approach, balanced with creativity
- Natural authority, experience in leading people, and excellent capacity to interact with all levels
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent coaching, presentation and organisational skills
- Competence in Microsoft Office products
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring excellent industry knowledge of the markets we serve
- Monitoring KPIs, drafting reports, and managing budgets
- In charge of the data development, all statistical analysis, content and branding
- Location: Twickenham
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon