Exciting opportunity for an ambitious and energetic Exhibitions Marketing Manager to join a leading global Exhibitions organiser.
The Exhibitions Marketing Manager will join a very entrepreneurial and fun team, who look for energetic and driven individuals to help grow both the shows and the company.
The main focus of this role is to plan and implement the marketing campaign for a successful series of Exhibitions, including the development of strategies, targets, marketing mix, content & features, and full marketing budget management.
- Minimum of 2-3 years in Exhibition Marketing
- Big picture thinking, adaptability and resilience
- High standards of communication
- Strong analytical approach, balanced with creativity
- Natural authority, experience in leading people, and excellent capacity to interact with all levels
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent coaching, presentation and organisational skills
- Competence in Microsoft Office products
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring excellent industry knowledge of the markets we serve
- Monitoring KPIs, drafting reports, and managing budgets
- In charge of the data development, all statistical analysis, content and branding
- Location: Twickenham
- Salary: £35,000 per annum
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon