Young, innovative company with offices in London and Berlin are looking to recruit a highly experienced Senior Marketing Manager to help them in their next exciting phase of growth.
You will have excellent experience in conference marketing, as well as people/team management. This is a company which invests in people – they create high quality, innovative and intelligent products and are keen to bring people in who share their vision.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to manage and grow a marketing team, plus take ownership of campaigns for 10 events per year.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in business, marketing, communications or digital media
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ Events Marketing experience is essential
- Experience working on launch events is preferable
- Experience in managing people or team management – you will be expected to recruit your own junior marketers and help grow the team
- Very good knowledge of performance tools, e.g. Hootsuite, Google Analytics, CMS
- Good knowledge of developing and implementing of SEO activities
- Previous experience in retargeting, display and AdWords campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convince and influence, willingness to succeed
- Quick learner, strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Ability to understand complex tasks approach them with a can-do attitude
- Very good English
Key responsibilities include:
- To market first class business networking platforms and communities for information and knowledge transfer
- Planning, organisation and coordination of direct marketing activities (online/offline) for your individual conference portfolio
- Implementation of marketing campaigns for successful market launch/exposure of your products
- Development of online marketing strategies and integration of all online activities in existing marketing concepts
- Responsibility for establishing, developing and maintaining partnerships
- Point of contact for your customers as well as for your business communities
- Location: Highbury & Islington, London
- Salary: £Competitive, DOE
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon