Entry Level Conference Producer
Successful Conference Company are seeking a talented and proactive Graduate with 6 – 12 months B2B work experience, to join their finance portfolio as a Conference Producer.
Working on international conferences, your role as a Conference Producer will be to research the target industry and to put together compelling and commercially viable conference agendas. As well as writing the programme and acquiring the speakers you will also be expected to attend your conferences!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Researching with the target market (predominately over the phone) to gather compelling and exciting new conference topics
- Identifying and acquiring key players to bring on board as speakers
- Constantly looking to uncover new topics and opportunities for growth
- Developing and applying innovative formats and event ideas to improve the onsite experience for speaker, sponsors and delegates
- Working with internal teams; sales, marketing and logistics to secure the success of the events
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
- Will have 6 - 12 months B2B commercial work experience
- Will have experience in research with strong analytical skills
- Will have a thirst for gaining knowledge
- Will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The company provides a fantastic environment for someone who is ambitious and innovative. New ideas are always welcomed, and there is significant opportunity for progression. The atmosphere is very much relaxed, friendly and sociable, whilst also being a professional environment.
- Location: London
- Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 + bonus
- Consultant: Leila Odish