Leading UK medical/healthcare charity is looking to hire an experienced Sponsorship Sales professional to work on their acclaimed portfolio of large scale events.
The Exhibition and Sponsorship Sales Manager is responsible for generating exhibition and sponsorship revenue for the events. You will be required to develop and implement the sales and marketing strategy for the exhibition and sponsorship element of the events, and ensure delivery of excellent customer service.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience in a relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience in B2B conference exhibition and sponsorship sales, ideally in the Medical/Healthcare sector
- Experience of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with exhibitors and sponsors
- Experience of managing significant income and expenditure budgets to agreed targets
- Proven sales and negotiation skills with a track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Commercially astute and capable of identifying business opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communicator, authoritative and credible ambassador for the charity
- Highly organised, efficient, methodical, with good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Independent, self-motivated, resilient, capable of working under pressure
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, including: MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Key responsibilities include
- To devise and implement an agreed sales and communications strategy covering exhibition space, conference sponsorship, sponsored symposia and other conference-related products
- To personally sell exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities to existing and prospective exhibitors and sponsors and to achieve and exceed agreed sales targets
- To cultivate and manage relationships with exhibitors and sponsors throughout the year
- To identify opportunities for developing the exhibition and corporate element of the conference
- To produce copy for and oversee the design and production of all exhibition and sponsorship sales collateral
- To work collaboratively with the Event Manager to ensure smooth delivery of the exhibition
- To provide accurate and timely reporting of key performance indicators and forecasts
- Location: Aldgate East, London
- Salary: £33,000 - £35,000
- Consultant: Charlotte Foxon