Event Operations Executive
A fantastic opportunity for a graduate with 6 months B2B work experience to join a dynamic events comapny as an Operations Executive. Reporting to the Head of Operations you will be responsible for all logistics and operations of your allocated events.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Pre-event correspondence with delegates, speakers and sponsors
- Meeting scheduling and onsite itinerary management
- Negotiating, liaising and managing relationships with event suppliers within the confines of the event budget
- Producing event documentation, creating and designing event signage
- Providing an exceptionally high level of customer service in all interactions and exceeding client expectations
- Educated to degree level (2:1 & above) or equivalent, an event management / tourism or hospitality degree would be a bonus
- Passionate and driven to develop a career in events, enthusiasm is a must (6 months B2B events experience would be ideal)
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to use your initiative
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Extremely organised and able to prioritise
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: London (City Of)
- Salary: £22,000
- Consultant: Lils Collingwood