An excellent opportunity for a Conference Producer to work on a leading Healthcare Exhibition. Ideal for a strong graduate with a Politics background or a Conference Producer with 6 months experience.
The UK’s leading events’ company for the Public Sector had been running for over 17 years, yet it still behaves as an entrepreneurial, embryonic business because of the huge, but achievable ambition it has. This is a really exciting time to join!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with planning, organizing and managing of content programmes for a high-profile, content-led healthcare exhibition
- Conduct in-depth industry research via telephone, online and in-person to understand market wants and needs
- Identifying and acquiring high level industry leading speakers
- To work with and build relationships with internal sales and marketing teams
- Representing the company on the day of the event!
- 6 months’ experience producing B2B conferences
- Will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Will be educated to degree level or equivalent in UK Politics or a related subject
- Will have excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Will have entrepreneurial tendencies and the desire to be part of a rapidly growing operation
- Location: London
- Salary: £24,000 - £27,000
- Consultant: Leila Odish